Mayyim Hayyim is proud to celebrate our founding President Anita Diamant at our Fall Women’s Benefit Event on Thursday, October 17, 7:00 pm at Guilt nightclub on Tremont St. in Boston. Bring your mother, your daughter, your sister and your friends to an evening of special surprises. Click here to join the party!
In celebration of Anita, we bring to you:
Top 10 Reasons We Love Anita
- Some of her favorite people are dogs
- Take her to the beach and she’s a happy camper
- She is the exclamation point police chief. Use one too many and you’ll regret it
- She does yoga for relaxation – namaste
- Her favorite holiday is Purim
- Her drink of choice is gin and tonic
- She makes a mean chocolate biscotti
- She thinks Jon Stewart is the Chief Rabbi of the United States
- Her real name is actually Linda but she changed it to prove that liberal women could be proud to be called “A Niddah*”
- Why do YOU love Anita? Add your reason in the comments below.
*niddah is the practice of monthly immersion.