At this time, we are offering virtual programming for our Introduction to Mikveh for Adults and Youth and Introduction to Judaism programs. Click here to request a program.
The Paula Brody and Family Education Center offers engaging and experiential programs for people of all ages.
The majority of visitors to Mayyim Hayyim never get wet. Every year, more than 3,000 students of nearly every age and background attend some 100 education programs. Groups come from synagogues, day schools, college and university groups, book clubs, non-profit organizations, and fellowship programs. Programs have attracted visitors from all over the United States, Canada, England, Israel, the former Soviet Union, and South Africa.
All Mayyim Hayyim curricula are interactive, stress student participation, and encourage open discussion in a safe, welcoming environment. All programs welcome the participation of people regardless of marital status, religious affiliation, sexual identity, or Jewish literacy.
- Education Programs are conducted Sunday – Thursday between the hours of 10:00 am and 9:00 pm. Please note that Sundays fill up quickly.
- For larger groups and highly tailored content, please contact our Associate Director of Education to discuss content and pricing.
Programs for Adults
- Introduction to Mikveh
- For College Students
- Introduction to Judaism
- For Rabbinical and Cantorial Students
- Myths and Traditions
- The Making of Mayyim Hayyim: Vision to Reality
- Niddah: Exploring the Boundaries of Intimacy
- Water and Jewish Tradition
- Beyond the Huppah
- Now What? A Post-Conversion Program
- Knocking at Our Hearts: Preparing for the High Holidays
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-244-1836 ext. 203