Beyond the Huppah: Creating the Jewish Marriage You Want
SALE: In honor of Valentine’s Day, we’re offering a 50% discount on Beyond the Huppah for the month of February! You’ll also get FREE one-on-one coaching on using this resource. Questions? Email Amber Caulkins, Rising Tide Director.
Engaged and newly married couples are looking for practical tools and Jewish community during this important time of transition.
These 180 pages are a comprehensive resource that provide everything you need to promote and facilitate a Beyond the Huppah program.
- Handouts containing source sheets for text study and activities
- Appendix with detailed endnotes and promotional tools
Our curriculum includes the following six sessions
- Communication and Couplehood
- Our Relationship to Money
- Sex and Intimacy
- Ritual and Jewish Life
- Family and Home
- Niddah: Exploring the Boundaries of Intimacy (optional session)
- In our experience, a registration fee of 225.00 dollars per couple is able to cover the cost of the curriculum, materials, and food for the program.
- This curriculum is made possible by a generous grant from Lippman Kanfer Foundation for Living Torah.
"This was absolutely wonderful! I enjoyed every session and always left the group feeling more deeply connected to myself and my partner. This was a wonderful way to gather and discuss very deep and thought-provoking topics to consider for years to come. I would highly highly recommend this seminar to other young couples."