Beyond the Huppah: Creating the Jewish Marriage You Want
Engaged and newly married couples are looking for practical tools and Jewish community during this important time of transition.
These 180 pages are a comprehensive resource that provide everything you need to promote and facilitate a Beyond the Huppah program.
- Handouts containing source sheets for text study and activities
- Appendix with detailed endnotes and promotional tools
Our curriculum includes the following six sessions
- Communication and Couplehood
- Our Relationship to Money
- Sex and Intimacy
- Ritual and Jewish Life
- Family and Home
- Niddah: Exploring the Boundaries of Intimacy (optional session)
- In our experience, a registration fee of 225.00 dollars per couple is able to cover the cost of the curriculum, materials, and food for the program.
- This curriculum is made possible by a generous grant from Lippman Kanfer Foundation for Living Torah.
"This was absolutely wonderful! I enjoyed every session and always left the group feeling more deeply connected to myself and my partner. This was a wonderful way to gather and discuss very deep and thought-provoking topics to consider for years to come. I would highly highly recommend this seminar to other young couples."