Underwrite a Day at Mayyim Hayyim in honor of a loved one, milestone, or to keep the waters flowing.
People’s lives are changed at Mayyim Hayyim every day, as they become Jewish, find healing, realize important milestones, celebrate new chapters, and move on from difficult ones. Every day, Mayyim Hayyim helps people engage with Jewish ritual on their own terms.
A gift of $1,800 will underwrite one full day of Jewish moments that transform the lives of individuals, families, and our whole community.
What will inspire your Day at Mayyim Hayyim?
- Marking the day you or someone you love became Jewish
- Honoring a birth or adoption
- In memory of loved ones
- On the anniversary of a wedding immersion
- In gratitude for healing from illness or trauma
- Ensuring that Mayyim Hayyim is here for those who need us
Individual donors like you help us raise 75% of our annual budget. Sponsoring a Day at Mayyim Hayyim tells the world that you understand the power of Jewish ritual to inspire, comfort, and connect us to our tradition and to each other.
Thank You to Our Recent Sponsors
- May 9, 2021: Randy Gollub in memory of her mother, Elise Joan Light
- January 5, 2020: Carol and Steven Targum to support those healing after an anti-Semitic incident in the Berkshires
- April 5, 2019: Jill Goldenberg and Sidney Kriger in memory of Marlene Kaner Goldenberg
- February 9, 2018: Rabbi Nehama Benmosche in honor of Judith Izen
- October 30, 2017: Kit Haspel and Paul Silver in honor of the 7th wedding anniversary of their son and daughter-in-law, Andrew and Jenna
- March 17, 2017: Nancy Kaplan Belsky in memory of her brother on his birthday
- December 12, 2016: Andrea and Robert Insoft in honor of their children’s Jewish journeys and the Rashi School’s visits to Mayyim Hayyim
- October 27, 2016: Melissa Sydney and Adam Marshak in honor of their wedding anniversary
- September 2, 2016: Sari Rapkin in honor of her nephew’s wedding
- June 21, 2016: Marion Gribetz and Robert Rubin in honor of their wedding anniversary
- June 7, 2016: Sherri Falchuk
- December 20, 2015: Mady and Bruce Donoff in honor of their wedding anniversary
December 2, 2015: Gilda Slifka in honor of Jennifer Slifka Vidal’s childrens’ conversions
November 19, 2015: Rosalie and Jim Shane
- November 16, 2015: Candice and Howard Wolk
"I was thrilled that by sponsoring the day, it gave me so many opportunities to share with so many people why I love and support Mayyim Hayyim. People saw the Facebook posts and reached out to wish us a happy anniversary and to congratulate us on celebrating by sponsoring the day. It really was a gift for me!"