The Rising Tide Open Waters Mikveh Network Summer Gathering will celebrate the diverse community of all those who embrace an open, inclusive, welcoming approach to ritual immersion as a way to mark life transitions.
Registration deadline July 13
As a participant, you will:
- Gain practical knowledge, tools, and resources for running a mikveh, supporting staff, and engaging volunteers
- Network with and learn from mikveh communities and supporters from across the country
- Hear from others who turned dreams for a thriving mikveh and education center into a reality
- Strengthen your storytelling skills to increase community engagement
- Learn more about participating in the Rising Tide Open Waters Mikveh Network
- Go home with renewed skills and passion
Details of agenda and sessions will be updated here on an ongoing basis.
Questions? Please contact Director of Rising Tide, Amber Caulkins, at email@example.com or call 617-244-1836, ext. 214.
Date & Time:
August 13 – 4:00PM to August 15 – 1:00PM
5425 Mt. Gilead Road
Reisterstown, MD 21136
Registration fees include Kosher meals, a two-night stay at Pearlstone Retreat Center, and access to all sessions and activities.
Thanks to generous foundation and donor support, Rising Tide is able to offer a limited amount of financial assistance to help defray the travel costs for the conference. *Applications for support are due by June 29 and participants will be notified of funding by July 6.
Register before July 1 for $50 off!
- Double Occupancy: $250 for Rising Tide members, $500 for non-members.
- Single Occupancy: $275 for Rising Tide members, $525 for non-members. (Limited number of rooms available)
- Cabin Space: $225 for Rising Tide members, $475 for non-members. (Limited number of cabins available)
- Commuter rates available.
- Student rates available.
Click here to learn more about Pearlstone’s overnight accommodations.
Pearlstone Retreat Center is located approximately 20 miles away from Baltimore Washington International Airport. Click here for more information on location and amenities.