Open Waters: Mikveh for Everybody Accessibility and Inclusion Discussion Guide
Discussion Guide to Complement the Mayyim Hayyim Film
Using the short film, Open Waters: Mikveh for Everybody as its context, this Discussion Guide will help your community explore how barriers to inclusion can be minimized and even removed in the varied settings of Jewish communal life.
Complete this brief questionnaire to receive this complimentary first section of the Open Waters Discussion Guide.
About the Discussion Guide
- Includes four unique sections: Learning from Stories, Physical Accessibility, Access to Information, and Relationships
- Contains activities, small and large group discussions, and problem-solving scenarios
- Each section contains 45-70 minutes of content; can be mixed and matched for your group
- Adaptable for ages 10 – 100 and all abilities
- Includes suggestions for creating an accessible and inclusive discussion, hand-outs for the facilitator and participants, and helpful online resources.
Created in partnership with Ruderman Family Foundation.
To calculate shipping: add items to your cart, then go to the cart and click “Calculate shipping.” (Boston on-site pickup is always free.)
Contact our Director of Administration for international shipping options, or to explore lower-cost alternative shipping options if you are not in a rush to receive your order.