Why we need your support:
- Donations for immersions and education programs, our "fees for service" represent only 10% of annual income, making your support a necessity for keeping our doors open.
- Because no one seeking an immersion is ever turned away because of finances.
- Because when your friends, family, and community members needed it â€“ for healing, for celebration, for their grandson's or daughter-in-law's conversion - Mayyim Hayyim supported them.
- Because every year we teach nearly 2,000 kids and adults about the beauty of Jewish life.
- Because Mayyim Hayyim holds itself to the highest standards of excellence, in everything we do.
- Because our community cannot afford to lose this place of refuge during hard times.
- Because more than 250 individuals convert to Judaism every year at Mayyim Hayyim.
- Because Mayyim Hayyim is a national and international model for what a mikveh can be, for what Jewish community life can offer for making an ancient tradition new, for bringing more holiness into the world.
Mikveh Ambassador - $10,000
Private book party with Anita Diamant for you and 10 friends
Mikveh Leader - $5,000
Custom-designed Mayyim Hayyim tallit clips or Mayyim Hayyim pin from Israel
Mikveh Partner - $2,500
Custom design Mayyim Hayyim pin from Israel
Mikveh Supporter - $1,000
Acknowledgment in Anita Diamant's Day After Night paperback release
Mikveh Advocate - $500
Two signed first-edition copies of Day After Night
Mikveh Friend - $250
One signed first edition copy of Day After Night
Everyone who participates in the campaign at a level of $250 will receive a first edition signed copy of Anita Diamant’s new novel, Day After Night.
To make a donation at another level, please click here.